Khue

Questions and Suggestions

6 posts in this topic

If you have any questions or suggestions please post them here.

3 giờ trước, Jayaram Prabhu Durairaj đã nói:

fyi: this forum is not even standard in terms of options for editing. we have to find a better one.
but @Khue thanks for your effort man, totally appreciate it

Hi @Jayaram Prabhu Durairaj,

What did you find difficult or uncomfortable when editing your posts?

Thanks.

On 3/26/2016 at 2:40 PM, budmitr said:

@Khue , as it is noted here http://cs224d.stanford.edu/index.html, cs224d class is going to start this Tuesday!

Are you going to create a section like for cs231n?

Thanks, @budmitr. That's something I was intending to do some time ago. However, I am very busy at the moment and am afraid that I won't be able to seriously follow the class. A class subforum needs a pilot (otherwise it's dead). If you think that you will seriously follow the class and will be ready to share your results, then I am very happy creating a subforum for CS224d and making you a moderator to manage it :handsake:

@Khue, thank you, it is anyway better to have the subforum than not to have it :) 

I'd like to follow the class, but not sure if I can do stuff in time and respond quickly, so I am not the best choice for a moderator. Maybe create an additional topic in that subforum and ask if someone wants to moderate it?

1 person likes this

On 3/29/2016 at 10:54 PM, budmitr said:

@Khue, thank you, it is anyway better to have the subforum than not to have it :) 

I'd like to follow the class, but not sure if I can do stuff in time and respond quickly, so I am not the best choice for a moderator. Maybe create an additional topic in that subforum and ask if someone wants to moderate it?

I have added the subforum here: http://networkflow.net/forum/21-stanford-cs224d-deep-learning-for-natural-language-processing/

Enjoy the class :D 

1 person likes this